How Shake It Works
The Shake IT Metagenics 12 Week Program
List of Keto and Low Fat Recommended Foods to Include plus a shopping list of the keto or low carbohydrate diet.
Tracking Sheet to record your measurements and your exercise to keep you accountable. This is a great way for me to help you and keep you on track and to overcome any hurdles.
Online meal planner that you can use weekly.
Online Personal Training that fit your health and lifestyle to keep you on track - App will need to be installed on your computer or phone.
High Protein or Low Carbohydrate recipe book emailed to start you up with healthy recipes
Learn what Body Weight Set Point is and how to overcome it.
Bonus: Receive Monthly Nutritional Information Package Emails - Helping you choose better options and learn about nutrition.
Body Composition Scans
Shake it Keto and Low Carbohydrate Recipe Book
KETO AND LOW CARBOHYDRATE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Switching on Fat Burning
EFFECTIVE WEIGHTLOSS WITHOUT THE HUNGER PAINS
Your body has three main sources of energy. It can burn fat, glucose (carbohydrate), or protein. When we burn fat, we produce substances called ketones. These are produced normally, and when we measure these ketones in our urine, we know we are burning fat efficiently.
How does the Shake it program work?
there is evidence that modestly increasing the protein in a diet while controlling carbohydrate fat and total energy intake may improve body composition, facilitate fat loss and improve body weight maintenance after weight loss.
Learn about Portion Control Sizes
Work through the six key principles to better health, more energy as well as healthy weight loss
High levels of dietary carbohydrates, also known as high glycemic load foods (e.g. sugars and starchy foods such as bread, rice, pasta and potatoes), work with the hormone insulin to 'switch off' fat burning and increase fat gain.
When your body’s blood sugar and insulin levels are low enough you will switch to a higher level of fat burning. This is the secret to Shake It.
To burn fat you need to restrict high glycemic load foods to a level where your body will produce less of the hormone insulin thereby increase the rate of fat burning.
REASONS WHY YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT - Have you tried and tried but can never shift that weight?
1. The most common cause of ineffective weight loss can often be found in your macro nutrient intake. Keeping a food diary for three to seven days that you can bring to the clinic to be viewed to determine if your carbohydrate, protein or fat intake is too high or low.
2. Lifestyle factors may impede fat loss; Lack of movement. Exercise helps with increasing lean body mas and reducing fat mass. It also has benefits on the nervous system; alleviating depressive symptoms and improving resistance to stress. Exercise reduces chronic disease by enhancing insulin sensitivity and glycemic control reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
3. The Impact of Stress on fat loss; Stress has been implicated as a causative factor of obesity and research has suggests that highly stressed individuals often experience difficulty losing weight.
4. Reduced metabolic rate; may be due to low thyroid function, low muscle mass.
5. Hormone Imbalances; Endometriosis, Premenstrual Syndrome, Ganoid body-type- excess fat around hips and thighs.
6. Toxicity; Dysbiosis, Food Intolerances, Fatigue, Poor diet
At Naturaliste Nutrition I can help you overcome such obstacles so you have successful weight loss and regain your vitality and energy back!
Start living healthy TODAY